Digital Marketing Specialist / BrandCraft
At BrandCraft, we’re advocates for our clients’ brands. We promote products and services to those most likely to engage. We aim to empower our clients by giving them the marketing tools needed to create more brand conversions. From websites to brochures, we craft modern marketing solutions.
This role is part of the BrandCraft Marketing Team:
- Build strategies for and execute digital marketing campaigns from conception to delivery
- Manage SEO and PPC for BrandCraft’s client portfolio
- Assist with content writing, email, social media marketing, and digital advertising for clients, providing reporting and metrics on online activities
Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to help build online SEO and PPC campaigns for our clients. To be successful in this role, you should have some prior experience as a digital marketing specialist and a passion for social media and online marketing. You should also have experience working with WordPress websites, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Platform, Facebook Pixel, as well as have an understanding of general banner advertising principles. You must also be able to implement visual reporting dashboards through the use of third-party platforms.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all digital marketing plans for clients are executed in a timely, effective, and complete manner, and will be able to provide measurable results from your efforts for client and management review.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will help build strategies, implement and execute all digital marketing tactics for their clients, including:
- On-page and technical SEO
- Google Ads campaign creation and management
- Create email marketing, social media marketing, and digital advertising
- Generate and interpret reporting and tracking of digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to Google Analytics and call tracking reports to refine strategy and drive performance
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services digitally
- Perform keyword research and saturation activities for successful digital marketing campaigns
- Write new content or optimize existing content to improve search performance
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments, best practices, and tools
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar client-facing role
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools, including Google Analytics
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to read and analyze marketing data pertaining to performance metrics, including but not limited to interpreting Google Analytics and call tracking reporting
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
BrandCraft is a subsidiary of Wildland Labs, Inc. Why Work with Us?
We are about people.
At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves.
We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth.
We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Who Are You?
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Fast learner
- Strong communicator with the ability to assess and relay information quickly and efficiently
- Not scared by a long task list
- Strong computer skills (email, Microsoft Office)
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Respectful, encouraging, and conscientious of people around you
Additional benefits of working at BrandCraft:
You are a hard worker, and will be compensated accordingly through Wildland’s payroll
We offer health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance and 401K
We offer flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management
We offer 2 weeks of PTO plus major holidays and the week of Christmas off (15 holidays a year)