Full Stack Software Developer
So, What Will I Actually Be Doing?
On a daily level, your job is likely toinclude:
• Helping todevelop complex web applications
• Pushinghigh quality, meaningful code
• Scoping, planning and delivering on userstories
• Building scalable programs that increaseusability and functionality
• Contribute to application APIs
• Work from and help to improve the softwaredevelopment lifecycle
• Help lead UI/UX and architecture discussions
• Empower and educate other Developers
BrandCraftis a subsidiary of Wildland Labs. Why Work with Us?
We are about people.
At the heart of it,we believe software begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is toempower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful an innovative. Thismeans you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’sinput.
We are making waves.
We have alwayspushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look fornew, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth.
We have been growinglike crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-definedprocess. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this weare set to grow even faster!
· Experience with React preferred
· Experience with API integrations and VB.Net preferred
· Proven track record of solid codecontributions
· A strong sense of ownership and commitmenttowards your work
· Highly motivated, self-driven, and able towork well independently, with clients, and within a team.
· Deep passion for learning new things.
· Respectful, encouraging and conscientious ofpeople around you
· You are a hardworker and will be compensated accordingly.
· We offer flexibility, autonomy and best of all we hatemicro-management.
· We offer full benefits: Health, Vision, Dental, and LifeInsurance, and a 401K program.
· We offer 2 weeks of PTO plus all major holidays (15 days)off including the full week of Christmas.
Wildland + BrandCraft are equal opportunity employers.