Company: Wildland + BrandCraft
Location: Richland, WA
Work Type: Fulltime, Salary + Commission, Onsite
So, What Will I Actually Be Doing?
On a daily level, your job is likely to include:
- Prospect and plan initial sales contacts, sales pipeline & lead management using Salesforce and other web-based systems.
- Attend, manage, and follow up on potential client meetings in a timely manner.
- Work with Sales Director to help execute company sales annual and quarterly strategies.
- Determine a client’s business requirements and develop work orders and contracts to meet those needs.
- Communicate with potential clients in a professional and courteous manner.
- Effectively work within the existing Wildland Sales Process.
- Present your findings and reporting to the development team, and collaborate to create large-scale work orders and contracts when needed.
- Manage the negotiation of business terms to ensure success for the client.
Why Work With Wildland + BrandCraft?
Wildland is about people.
At the heart of it, we believe software begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful an innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
Wildland is making waves.
Wildland has always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
Wildland is staged for unprecedented growth.
We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Who Are You?
- 3+ years of sales experience, preferably Marketing (Agency), Software, or Technical Sales.
- Solid track record of managing large volume of sales leads and deal sizes.
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work well independently and within a team.
- Respected by prior customers for integrity; listens to and focuses on customers.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff.
- A constant learner who is excited by the opportunity to help clients in our industries address a wide range of issues.
- Extremely organized, an effective communicator (written and verbal), with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to create and present high value deliverables, proposals, and presentations to varying audiences.
- Demonstrated success selling B2B services preferred.
- Strong network of established relationships with key decision makers within our industries preferred.
Odds and Ends
- You are a hard worker and will be compensated accordingly.
- We offer flexibility, autonomy and best of all we hate micro-management.
- We are OG members of Fuse in Richland. Joining the team means you get all the benefits of Eastern Washington’s best accelerator and coworking space.
- We offer 2 weeks of PTO plus all major holidays (15 days) off including the full week of Christmas.
- Unlimited coffee.
Learn more about us:
BrandCraft is a subsidiary of Wildland Labs, Inc. and all employment documentation and payroll
will be executed with Wildland Labs, Inc.