Full Stack Web Developer
Location: Richland, WA
Work Type: Fulltime, Salary, Onsite or Remote
So, What Will I Actually Be Doing?
On a daily level, your job is likely to include:
- Helping to develop complex web applications
- Pushing high quality, meaningful code
- Working with an Agile team to scope, plan and deliver on user stories
- Building scalable programs that increase usability and functionality
- Contribute to application APIs
- Work from and help to improve Wildland’s software development lifecycle
- Help lead UI/UX discussions
- Empower and educate other Developers
- Trying your hand at competing with world class Pun experts.
*Why Work With Wildland?
Wildland is about people.
At the heart of it, we believe software begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful an innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
Wildland is making waves.
Wildland has always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
Wildland is staged for unprecedented growth.
We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Who Are You?
- Experience with React, Ember, Backbone, and Angular preferred
- Experience with API integrations, VB 6, C# preferred
- Familiarity with modern backend frameworks including Django and Node.js
- Proven track record of solid code contributions
- A strong sense of ownership and commitment towards your work
- Highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work well independently and within a team.
- Deep passion for learning new things.
- Respectful, encouraging and conscientious of people around you *
Odds and Ends
- You are a hard worker and will be compensated accordingly.
- We offer flexibility, autonomy and best of all we hate micro-management.
- We are OG members of Fuse in Richland. Joining the team means you get all the benefits of Eastern Washington’s best accelerator and coworking space.
- We offer 2 weeks of PTO plus all major holidays (15 days) off including the full week of Christmas.
- Unlimited coffee.
Wildland is an equal opportunity employer.