Spokane, WA 99201
BrandCraft is a growth marketing firm committed to serving motivated leaders and organizations. Clients hire us because we are driven by performance. Using our growth marketing methodologies, we leverage their motivation into a well-thought strategy and activate using our world class marketing services. In the end, we allow our clients to lead continued growth with confidence and clarity.
We like to say “There are no shortcuts”. Our growth formula is proven, it’s not rocket science. Our clients have a commitment to long term success. Organizations looking for the magic bullet, unlocking the secret, or overnight “viral” success should look elsewhere.
What exactly do we do or how do we accomplish this? We have a team of Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Digital Advertising Specialists, Photographers and Videographers. We have a state-of-the-art studio in the south end of Kennewick near Trios Hospital.
GROWTH | RESULTS | AGILITY | CONFIDENCE | ACCOUNTABILITY
So, What Will I Actually Be Doing?
Paid Social Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to help build Paid Search and Paid Social Media campaigns for our clients. To be successful in this role, you should have some prior experience as a digital marketing specialist and a passion for online marketing. You should also have experience working with WordPress websites, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Platform, Facebook Pixel, as well as have an understanding of general banner advertising principles. You must also be able to implement visual reporting dashboards through the use of third-party platforms.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all digital marketing plans for clients are executed in a timely, effective, and complete manner, and will be able to provide measurable results from your efforts for client and management review.
The Paid Social Specialist will help build strategies, as well as implement and execute all digital marketing tactics for their clients, including:
- Create and manage direct response marketing campaigns in social channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Track campaigns using optimization tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn Insights, etc.
- Analyze performance data and provide intelligent synthesis, interpretation and appropriate action plans.
- Actively manage campaigns based on client budget goals.
- Generate clear client reports and insights based on social campaign performance.
- Work collaboratively with digital team to drive results for clients through social advertising.
- Stay up to date with industry developments, best practices, and tools.
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar client-facing role.
- Hands-on experience with analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to campaign details
- Ability to read and analyze marketing data pertaining to performance metrics, including but not limited to interpreting Google Analytics and call tracking reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team.
BrandCraft is a subsidiary of Wildland Labs, Inc. Why Work with Us?
We are about people. At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves. We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth. We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Who Are You?
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Fast learner
- Strong communicator with the ability to assess and relay information quickly and efficiently
- Not scared by a long task list
- Strong computer skills (email, Microsoft Office)
- Ability to prioritize and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Respectful, encouraging, and conscientious of people around you
Additional benefits of working at BrandCraft
- You are a hard worker, and will be compensated accordingly through Wildland’s payroll
- We offer health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, and life insurance
- We offer flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management
- We offer 2 weeks of PTO plus major holidays and the week of Christmas off (15 holidays a year)
Job Type: Full-time
Location:Open to candidates in Spokane, WA and surrounding areas. Position will be remote to start and later transition to in office.
To Apply: Please submit a resume, cover letter, and digital portfolio.
BrandCraft is a subsidiary of Wildland Labs, Inc. Wildland is an equal opportunity employer.