BrandCraft is a growth marketing firm committed to serving motivated leaders and organizations. Clients hire us because we are driven by performance. Using our growth marketing methodologies, we leverage their motivation into a well-thought strategy and activate using our world class marketing services. In the end, we allow our clients to lead continued growth with confidence and clarity.
We like to say “There are no shortcuts”. Our growth formula is proven, its not rocket science. Our clients have a commitment to long term success. Organizations looking for the magic bullet, unlocking the secret, or overnight “viral” success should look elsewhere.
What exactly do we do or how do we accomplish that? We have a team of Graphic Designers, Web Developers, Digital Advertising Specialists, Photographers and Videographers. We have a state of the art studio in the south end of Kennewick near Trios Hospital.
GROWTH | RESULTS | AGILITY | CONFIDENCE | ACCOUNTABILITY
So, what will I actually be doing?
Digital Marketing Lead
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Lead to oversee digital marketing strategy and execution for a large portfolio of digital marketing clients. This role will balance billable account oversight and execution along with strategic direction for the digital marketing department.
Ultimately, you will ensure that all digital marketing plans for clients are executed in a timely, effective, and complete manner, and will be able to provide measurable results from your efforts for client and management review.
Strategic Oversight Responsibilities
- Build strategies for execution of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns, including on page and technical SEO, SEM, display, geofencing, and paid social advertising.
- Establish scalable best practices for tactical execution and performance optimization.
- Lead client-facing and internal meetings to ensure optimal performance for all accounts.
- Mentor and collaborate with other digital team members to drive best practice implementation.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends, industry developments, best practices, and tools.
Day-to-Day Execution Responsibilities
Lead or oversee tactical execution of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns across all platforms, including but not limited to:
- On-page and technical SEO, including writing new content or optimize existing content to improve search performance.
- Campaign creation and management for SEM, display, geofencing, and paid social advertising.
- Perform keyword research and saturation activities for successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Generate and interpret reporting and tracking of digital marketing efforts, including but not limited to Google Analytics and call tracking reports to refine strategy and drive performance.
- Prior experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar client-facing role.
- Direct experience executing digital marketing tactics, including SEO, SEM, display, geofencing, and paid social advertising.
- Expert level ability to read and analyze marketing data pertaining to performance metrics, including but not limited to interpreting Google Analytics and call tracking reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team to drive larger company initiatives and meet expectations.
- Self-starter able to execute with minimal guidance or oversight.
- Strong communication skills and attention to visual details.
- Creative agency or similar environment experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university in Digital Marketing, Business, or similar field.
Why Work with Us?
We are about people. At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves. We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth. We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Additional benefits of working at BrandCraft:
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
- 401(k) with matching option.
- 3 weeks of vacation plus major holidays off.
- Flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management.
- Unlimited coffee.
Job Type: Full-time
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter.
Note: BrandCraft is a subsidiary of Wildland Labs, Inc.
Job Type: Full-time