Kennewick, WA 99338
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Paid Social Media Advertising Account Manager
BrandCraft is a growth marketing firm committed to serving motivated organizations. Clients hire us because we are driven by performance. Using our growth methodologies, we leverage their motivation into a well-thought strategy and activate using our world class marketing services.
So, what will I actually be doing?
We are seeking a Paid Social Media Advertising Account Manager to oversee paid social media advertising strategy and execution for a large portfolio of digital marketing clients. Ultimately, you will ensure that all paid social media advertising plans for clients are executed in a timely, effective, and complete manner, and will be able to provide measurable results from your efforts for client and management review.
Strategic Oversight Responsibilities
- Build strategies for execution of paid social media advertising initiatives and campaigns, including managing campaigns in Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Establish scalable best practices for tactical execution and performance optimization.
- Lead client-facing and internal meetings to ensure optimal performance for all accounts.
- Mentor and collaborate with other digital team members to drive best practice implementation.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends, industry developments, best practices, and tools.
Day-to-Day Execution Responsibilities
Lead or oversee tactical execution of digital marketing initiatives and campaigns across all platforms, including but not limited to:
- Strategic development of paid social media advertising campaigns and performance KPIs.
- Audience creation and management for social channels.
- Ad creative development and testing.
- Generate and interpret reporting and tracking of social media marketing efforts, including but not limited to Google Analytics, in channel conversion tracking, and call tracking reports to refine strategy and drive performance.
- Advanced knowledge gained through years of experience or a prolonged course of specialized instruction such as a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a regionally accredited college or university in Digital Marketing, Business, or similar field.
- 3+ years prior experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or similar client-facing role.
- Direct experience executing digital marketing tactics, including Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, and other social channels.
- Expert level ability to read and analyze marketing data pertaining to performance metrics, including but not limited to interpreting Google Analytics and call tracking reporting.
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team to drive larger company initiatives and meet expectations.
- Self-starter able to execute with minimal guidance or oversight and consistently exercise discretion and good judgement.
- Strong communication skills and attention to visual details.
Why Work with Us?
We are about people. At the heart of it, we believe our work begins and ends with great people. Our core belief is to empower our team, clients, and community to be meaningful and innovative. This means you’ll never be just another number. You will be heard. We value all our team’s input.
We are making waves. We have always pushed the limit. We don’t sit back and hit cruise control. We love to look for new, interesting ideas and turn them into full-fledged reality.
We are staged for unprecedented growth. We have been growing like crazy. Through this growth we have focused on creating a well-defined process. Our team flourishes on a high attention to detail. Because of this we are set to grow even faster!
Additional benefits of working at BrandCraft:
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance.
- 401(k) with matching option.
- 3 weeks of vacation plus major holidays off.
- Flexibility, autonomy, and best of all we hate micro-management.
- Unlimited coffee.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt professional.
To Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter.
Note: BrandCraft is a subsidiary of Wildland Labs, Inc.